Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Flash Mobs

I'm going to organize a dancing Flash Mob. There are several reasons to do this and one of those is that i need to do something exciting soon. I'm ready. The other is exercise and the other is that ever since i saw one on the TV show Modern Family I've been asking myself why i don't do it. And there is no reason. I'm gonna get me a choreographer, choose a song and set some rehearsals for large groups of people to dance to that song. WE'll converge on a wide open, terribly busy public space in April, turn on that song and dance. Rather than just satisfy my own need to do something unusual i'm going to tie it in to Breast Cancer Awareness somehow and that way it'll have more purpose than Kimberley's need to perform. Not that i can dance, especially with my gimpy shoulder right now. I'll have to be well hidden from the video camera that will tape us for youtube or i might put people off flashmobbing for charity. There's a verb for the new Webster's Dictionary! So Flash Mob, here i come! Who is with me? Anyone else out there need to mix it up a bit and do something out of their comfort zone?

1 comment: